kmills0705

Need vote for photo contest

Thanks Jesse!!!!

I want to go on a cruise! There are hardly any pictures up there. I figure with skydivers backing me I have a really good shot!!!

Hey.... and guess what... this time next week... we'll be boogie'ing!!!!!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

The one called Jesus on a beach is a nice picture.
But it has been destroyed in photoshop, there is too much work that has been done with that picture.
If it would have been a cleaner look on that picture, i could see that picture as a add in a magazine or something because its a beautiful scenery.

The page has two "sides", Most votes and recently added.
Does that mean the picture with the guy and the newborn whuffo is leading this contest?
:S
They could atleast have rotated the picture so its correct

The Jesus on the Beach is 100% shopped. The Tumbler was added in post and was never on the beach.

That's what I thought, too. Vote early, vote often![/reply]

How? It took my vote and that is it I've even signed off several times today, ...Dump cookies?

Thanks everyone! Whuffo baby is still in lead. I know... the fact the picture isn't rotated should be automatic disqualification!!! And the dude is a new dad. Like he will be taking a cruise anytime soon!!!!

I had fun doing it... we decided dirt would look most like iced tea in the tumbler, so that is what is in there.

I had a blonde moment and when I was posing as I was sipping I actually sucked through the straw and got a mouthful of dirt. Yuck!!!!!

Check out more pics on Facebook... friend me...

facebook.com/parachutist

Hugs everyone!!!!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Vote early, vote often!

How? It took my vote and that is it I've even signed off several times today, ...Dump cookies?

It's one vote per entry per day. I tried to do it after midnight, but apparently it's in a different time zone. I was able to vote again this morning.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!